Senators and Congressmen Who Hold Dual Citizenship with Israel
Dated March 21, 2018:
Many of our Senators and Congress hold dual citizenship citizenship with Israel. We are in Syria because of Israel. Ask yourself who is the real traitors to the country sacrificing American soldiers for the benefit of a foreign country.
Corporate U.S. Senators and U.S. Representatives that are Israel Dual Citizens:
Here is a list of US politicians who have dual US/Israeli citizenship. Note the head banking and policy advising positions.
- Jack Lew – Chief of Staff to the President; Treasury Secretary
- David Plouffe – Senior Advisor to the President
- Danielle Borrin – Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement; Special Assistant to the Vice President
- Gary Gensler – Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Dan Shapiro – Ambassador to Israel
- Gene Sperling – Director National Economic Council
- Mary Schapiro – Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Steven Simon – Head of Middle East/North Africa Desk at the National Security Council
- Eric Lynn – Middle East Policy Advisor
PAST OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
- Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
- David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
- Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
- Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
- Lawrence Summers (’09-’11) Director National Economic Council
- Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
- James B. Steinberg (’09-’11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
- Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President, Senior Director for the Central Region to the Secretary of State
- Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
- Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
- Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
- Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
- Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor Sources: White House
112 CONGRESS (current)
THE US SENATE 
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) Barbara Boxer (D-CA) Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) Al Franken (D-MN) Herb Kohl (D-WI) Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT) Carl Levin (D-MI) Bernie Sanders (Independent-VT) Charles Schumer (D-NY) Ron Wyden (D-OR) Michael Bennet (D-CO)
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES 
Gary Ackerman (D-NY) Shelley Berkley (D-NV) Howard Berman (D-CA) Eric Cantor (R-VA) David Cicilline (D-RI) Stephen Cohen (D-TN) Susan Davis (D-CA) Ted Deutch (D-FL) Eliot Engel (D-NY) Bob Filner (D-CA) Barney Frank (D-MA) Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) Jane Harman (D-CA) Steve Israel (D-NY) Sander Levin (D-MI) Nita Lowey (D-NY) Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) Jared Polis (D-CO) Steve Rothman (D-NJ) Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Allyson Schwartz (D-PA) Adam Schiff (D-CA) Brad Sherman (D-CA) Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) Henry Waxman (D-CA) Anthony Weiner (D-NY Currently in Prison) John Yarmuth (D-KY)
And that’s just the Democrats! I’m sure the republicans are just as bad if not worse, but it seems harder to find information on. Here’s another list: Politicians Who Hold Dual US/Israeli Citizenship
Here’s an explanation of how this used to not be allowed, then the law was changed, and also points out many big-name dual citizenship holders in the Bush and Clinton administrations: www.viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html
Why is this allowed? It is not allowed for regular US citizens to have dual citizenship, is it? (Actually, Italians who can prove their lineage, can become Italian citizens, for example.)
I think this type of thing is allowed because “Israel first” Zionists essentially own our government, which is because the Rothschilds own the central banking system and have money creation powers and they promote Zionism. So you play by their rules, or you don’t get big money access. This is why most industry monopolies are headed by Zionists. It’s not a random chance thing that the tops of most all industries are super gung-ho about Israel. This is also why they get the most aid, and why they have the biggest lobbying groups.
And to be clear, I’m not talking about Jews, half of whom reject zionism. I’m talking about the ideological belief system, that says the Israeli government deserves to own Mt. Zion, aka that Palestine needs to be removed and regional security for Israel needs to be ensured in the middle east. Obama is a Zionist, Biden is a Zionist. Bush is a Zionist. So is Hillary, and Trump, as their AIPAC speeches showed quite clearly.
These big bankers need to stop being able to pull everyone’s strings, but that won’t stop until people realize their money creation abilities are based on legal narratives that come from false hopes and the false appearance of authority. The government should be able to create its own money, not borrow from a private bank in a debt-based money creation system where there will always, mathematically, be more debt owed than money exists, which gives them power over the government because they are the debt collectors.
The whole thing is an absurd farce to anyone who sees the truth of it.
“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” – Henry Ford
7 thoughts on “Senators and Congressmen Who Hold Dual Citizenship with Israel”
Pingback: Senators and Congressmen Who Hold Dual Citizenship with Israel – Usa Newtwork
Is Bernie Sanders a Zionist?
Bernie Sanders is a Zionist and avowed Socialist. Bernie Sanders is NOT Episcopalian.
If the person was born in Israel that would be a legitimate reason for being a citizen of that country. On the other hand, If one was born in the USA and applied for Israeli citizenship, either before, and especially after political office, that’s an entirely different matter.
It’s the latter – most APPLIED for citizenship.
Pingback: Cuomo / Whitmer 2020 - lowbornhighbrow